Did you know that your house is leaking money?
Studies by the US Department of Energy show that 40% of a home's energy escapes due to air leakage through walls, floors and the roof. That leakage results in higher costs to you in energy bills.
Properly insulating your windows and doors with spray foam insulation will stop all air leakage from your home.
How can Spray Foam Insulation Help?
- Spray Foam expands up to 100 times to fill every crack and crevice to stop air leakage.
- Reduce your utility bills up to 50% by eliminating energy loss.
- Spray Foam protects against moisture reducing the potential for harmful mold and mildew to grow.
- It serves as a barrier to airborne sounds, and reduces airborne sound transfer through a building's roof, floor and walls.
- The air sealing qualities of Spray Foam reduce the number of allergens and pollutants that can enter your home.