Bryan G Hobbs Remodeling Offers:
- Air leakage, or infiltration, occurs when outside air enters a house uncontrollably through cracks and openings around your windows and doors. Proper air sealing can significantly reduce heating and cooling costs, improve building durability, and create a healthier indoor environment.
Blower Door Testing and Infrared Camera Technology
- These processes are used to evaluate the air tightness within your home. Establishing correct air tightness can reduce energy loss, moisture build up and reduce drafts and poor air quality.
- Utilizing high-performance insulation maximizes the energy efficiency of your home or business. From cavity to stud, it covers the entire wall surface – not just the spaces between the framing studs.
- We use Green Fiber cellulose made from a 100% recycled paper. Green Fiber is a blow-in insulation that provides superior thermal and sound insulation, as well as better fire resistance than traditional fiberglass insulation.
- We also use Bayer Material Science spray foam which is a key component for creating thermal and moisture protection critical to high performance homes and commercial buildings.
High-Performance Windows and Doors
- Installing high-performance windows and doors like Harvey and Pella dramatically increases the energy efficiency of the building, reducing heat and cooling loss while also decreasing your impact on the environment... and increasing the value of your home.
Fully insured & licensed, call us today! 413-775-9006
Bryan G Hobbs Remodeling and Home Improvement proudly serves these towns in Franklin County, Massachusetts: Ashfield; Bernardston; Buckland; Charlemont; Colrain; Conway; Deerfield; and South Deerfield; Erving; Gill; Greenfield; Hawley; Heath; Leverett; Leyden; Monroe; Montague, including Lake Pleasant, Millers Falls, Montague Center, Montague City, and Turners Falls; New Salem; Northfield; Orange; Rowe; Shelburne Falls; Shutesbury; Sunderland; Warwick; Wendell; Whately.
Bryan G Hobbs Remodeling and Home Improvement serves these towns in Hampshire County, Massachusetts: Amherst Center; Cushman; North Amherst; South Amherst; Belchertown; Chesterfield; Cummington; Easthampton; Enfield; Goshen; Granby; Greenwich; Hadley; Hatfield; Huntington (Formerly Norwich); Middlefield; Northampton, including Leeds and Florence; Pelham; Plainfield; Prescott; South Hadley; Southampton; Ware; Westhampton; Williamsburg and Haydenville; Worthington.